Join our team!
Find on this page the job offers that we offer in the context of the development of our offer of WiFi services to the market of cities, public transport and education.
Position currently open
Full Stack Engineer-Developer
CDI – March 2018
As part of its strong development, the commercialization of new
Services and in order to strengthen its technical team, we recruit an engineer
Development – Project Manager (BAC + 4 or BAC + 5 level).
It will aim to create software tools to expand our offer of
Services. This is a job creation where the candidate will be able to express
Its sense of innovation and initiative.
- Start Date: ASAP
- Place: La Chapelle Sur Erdre (44)
- Salary: According to profile
Submission of applications (CV and letter of motivation): Valérie Cazaux firstname.lastname@example.org /Phone: 01 76 91 50 01
- Web development around our "Captive Portal" solutions
- HTML/CSS Theme Design
- Interfacing the "Authentication" databases
- Put into production.
- Creating a Client Web interface (customer space)
- Interfacing third-party solutions from our network core (via
- Development on the basis of internal specifications
- Project Management
- Pilot and coordinate new projects for the deployment of
- Ensure the interface with the customer from the order taking
Until the Oper
We are looking for this post, a junior software development engineer
(BAC + 4 or BAC + 5) with a rather "Full-stack" appetite. The candidate
Must be the force of proposals, with a good analytical spirit and demonstrate
A first experience in a similar position or an internship/realization
Significant is a plus.
Web environment: HTML5, Java Script, Bootstrap, CSS,...
Databases: SQL (MySQL),...
Software development: Use of APIs in JSON and/or XML, PHP, Python,
Networks & Telecom: IP architectures, WiFi, routing