The steps in your future network WIFI
QOS Telecom supports all phases of your deployment project infrastructure WIFI, from preliminary engineering to operation of the HotSpot service through the installation of the infrastructure WiFi, commissioning and parameterization. Benefit from the experience of a Telecom operator at your service.
QOS Telecom has strong skills in complex engineering and management-operation of radio projects through its engineering teams for several years in radio technologies. In the field of WiFi (802.11 a, b, g, n and ac), QOS Telecom benefits in the daily lives of the close partnership with the WiFi Ruckus smart WiFi networks pioneer OEM.
The major phases of the deployment of a WiFi network:
- Study of "high-throughput" site eligibility
- Design of cover and recommendation of terminals
- Taking account of the constraints of on-site installation
- Wiring and installation of active equipment (terminals WiFi, modem-router, etc.)
- Setup and commissioning
- Recipe for service
Operation of WIFI network
Operation of networks type WiFi HotSpot covers the following tasks:
- Management and maintenance of the QoS of the HotSpot and the performance
- Captive portal with personalized homepage
- User authentication
- Responsibility of legal obligations (traceability and storage of logs for 12 months)
- Definition of the whole of the policy for accessing the HotSpot (duration, filtering, etc.),
- Value added service (content injection, monetization, etc.)
- Maintenance of the deployed infrastructure
- Technical HotLine
- Monthly report with the HotSpot usage statistics
- Access in SaaS mode to the portal statistics of connections
All WiFi devices operated by QoS Telecom are supervised pro-active 7 days a week and 24 hours a day from the network Operation Centre (NOC) based in La Chapelle on Erdre (44).
A telephone support dedicated to maintenance is also available with technical teams physically located at the chapel on Erdre (44) and at Igny in the Parisian region (91).